-
June 2nd, 2004, 05:08 PM
#21
Inactive Member
oooohhhh they were HOLDING it? Don?t know if I would be able to handle that... I?d probly jump them saying ?give us the precious!!! It is ours!!!? Then they would run away screaming for there mommy and I would be... Victorious!!! *dramatic music plays*
hehehe I have the scans actually through half of volume 6 off of Mangagedon or whatever there name is... no that?s right. Anyways I?ve read it on my comp but like I said before it?s just not the same.
Oooohhhhh read Saiyuki last night (vol 2) and it?s was soooooo good. Didn?t really think it would be that good when I read the first one the first time. Then I was bored one night and I had already read all my other mangas like 15 times or more so I read it again... sooo prettyyyyy. >.<
Eh do you have Irc? Cuz if you do I could send you some of the better ones if you?d like. Only bad one is the last episode and that?s only cuz it?s small and when you make it bigger the resolution gets kinda funky... and ya know what I think it?s just all in our heads about the original being better... *laughs insanely* oh that?s a good one *tears*
Hehe have seen shrek 2 twice now. Really looking forward to the Harry Potter movie!!!! *squeals* don?t know if I like the guy they picked for Lupin... never really imagined him looking like that... ah well I?ll just be happy that the movie is out. Oohhhh saw the preview and Hermione punches Malfoy!!! WWWOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! Go Hermione!!! >o<
Oh man I didn?t even say this last time but last night I came home and found the note saying they had my book so was kinda pissed. Then my bro comes out wielding the almighty... *drum roll* X the tv series!!!! I ordered it bout a week ago and was soooo happy when I got it. *goes off to watch it*
-
June 2nd, 2004, 06:47 PM
#22
Inactive Member
I just sat and stared... i was too in shock to do anything else. ^^;;
yeah. not the same at all. ^^ nothing's ever the same on the computer than it is for real. *sighs*
kyaaa!! saiyuki! XD I love saiyuki too!! ^^= my friend bought it before me, so we decided that we'd share the manga between us. can't tell her the yaoiness, though. she'd kill me. ^^ it's so annoying how after you read a manga too many times you know it off by heart. *sighs* but then you leave it for a while and it's oh so fun to read it again.^^
no.. i don't have IRC, and i dont know how to use it, and i probably will never know because i'm really really slow at computer things. ><; It's ok, though. i only have a few that are wonky, and they're ok. [img]tongue.gif[/img] and if it's all in our heads that the original is better, then why do we think that? *blinks* i'm kind of confused... o.o
lol. i never see movies twice. ^^;; unless i have the DVD or something, or it's on TV. ._. I'm looking forward to Harry Potter too. ^^ I havent seen Lupin, but Sirius is not at all how i imagined him. ^^
*dies* Xtv?! i want.. T_T it was on sale here, but i never bought it because even then it was really expensive. *wishes for more money*
-
June 3rd, 2004, 04:17 PM
#23
Inactive Member
Stuff?s face full of Ramen. Mmm lunch. [img]graemlins/pizza.gif[/img] <-- i'm really not eating pizza but it's the only good thing i see... oh there is a snail i've had those before... kind of a weird texture but otherwise ok... why am i talking about this?
Saiyuki yaoi-ness? Really really?!?!?! Where where?!?! *looks around frantically* must have!!!
Mmm I don?t find memorizing the manga really that bad cuz then even when you don?t have any with you. school, work, etc. you can just run it in your head... hehe I don?t really work at all. They pay me to stand there and recite manga?s in my head ^_^;;
Oohhhh IRC is my friend, lol. You can get just about anything you want. obviously it?ll take longer than http downloads but you just have to find the peeps with dsl or cable hookup. I?m an addict ^_^;;
Meh I usually don?t see movies twice either but I was going with some friends that were paying and we could either see Shrek or Troy and the directing in Troy kinda pissed me off... some of the shots just so reminded me of those old clay-mation movies like Godzilla. hehe
Harry Potter!!! Harry Potter!!!! I can?t go see it the day it comes out I have to wait until Sunday!!! *cries* my horsey finally got better so I can do the show this weekend. Kinda happy I can go now, but mad cuz I had made lots of plans for the weekend, blah.
Ohhhh went to the bookstore yesterday to get my Gravi book!!! It?s an hour there and an hour back to work. which I had to go to after I finally got the book grrrr. I am an addict. I mean why else would I waste gas, time, and effort to gt ONE BOOK!?!?!?!? Don?t know either? *shrugs* ah well it made me happy >o<
i'm sorry you have no money Miyun-chan. if it makes you feel any better i will be forever poor because of my addiction... [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
June 4th, 2004, 04:31 PM
#24
Inactive Member
*_* food. i need food....
the Saiyuki yaoi-ness might just be in my head... ._. did you not notice? ^^ There are doujinshi online if you search, but i forget the links. i think there's one on www.ob-session.net... but i havent read it. ^^
hahaha! ^^; it's a problem when i do that sometimes! cos at school i space out and re-think gravitation over again... and the person next to me or in front of me has to poke me when the teacher asks a question. ._.
IRC is too complicated for me, and computers are not my friends. ._. I don't really go around looking for downloads that much anymore since my computer crashed.
I haven't seen either Shrek or Troy yet. I heard that Troy was very crappy, and that it was so bad it was good, if you know what i mean. ._. we got the Ancient Greek teacher to waffle on and on about all the mistakes in it too. ^^ it was funny. Apparently it's totally messed up the myth. ^^ I saw a trailer of shrek, and i want to see it. ^^
I watched Harry Potter yesterday!! ^^; it's better than the last two movies, for sure! ^_^ i won't say anything else, but i really didn't expect Lupin and Sirius to look like the way they were in the movie. -o-
Yay! i went to buy manga today too, but there was nothing i needed there. T-T i just ended up buying Gravitation book 2 (because i didn't actually have it. i borrowed it from a friend)... *shrugs* it was kind of annoying.... maybe i should have bought DN Angel or something. ._.
yeah... i'm really no-money now. ._. i think both of us will be poor forevermore because of addiction. T_T
-
June 5th, 2004, 06:52 AM
#25
Inactive Member
singapore's doing saiyuki reload in english XD I wanna order it...when i get some money [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
June 5th, 2004, 12:30 PM
#26
Inactive Member
oooh! ^^ i heard about that. when i go to singapore this summer i think i might check it out. ^^; (if i have the money. ._.)
-
June 5th, 2004, 11:58 PM
#27
Inactive Member
well, singapore stuff is cheaper than US stuff--usually anyway [img]tongue.gif[/img] If you want you can check out their website
http://chuangyi.com.sg
I want the .hack//legend of the twillight bracelet manga there too [img]biggrin.gif[/img] so cute!
-
June 6th, 2004, 09:50 AM
#28
Inactive Member
yush!! i remember last year when i went. ^^;; i was so surprised at how bloody expensive my things were compared to theirs. T_T i nearly died.
even if it's cheaper, it doesn't help that i have no money.
thanks for the website. ^_^
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks